On-air challenge: I'm going to give you three words starting with "F." You give me another word that could follow each of my three words, and in each case it has to form a compound word OR a familiar two-word phrase.
Example: Full, Flex, Father (four letters starting with T) --> TIME (full-time, flextime, Father Time)
1. Fly, Fifth, Ferris (5, W)
2. Fresh, Flood, Fire (5, W)
3. Fun, Full, Fraternity (5, H)
4. Flash, Focal, Freezing (5, P)
5. Fuel, Firing, Finish (4, L)
6. Feed, Flight, Flea (3, B)