Ways to Support BPR
Supporting Blue Ridge Public Radio is an expression of your values; to take a stand for a free and independent press, civil discourse, artistic expression, and thoughtful and rigorous reporting.
Our funding model builds community because it’s about participation. Listener support powers every hour of programming on BPR Classic and BPR News and keeps this station a strong and vibrant resource for Western North Carolina.
Blue Ridge Public Radio is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is tax-deductible (Federal Tax ID #58-1445328).
DONATE TO BPR TODAY
Our mailing address is:
Blue Ridge Public Radio
Asheville, NC 28801
What BPR Members say
“There is nothing better than being in the Blue Ridge Mountains and listening to Blue Ridge Public Radio.”
Wilhelm and Inga Saake
"Thanks for all you do. My source for unbiased, truthful news and classical music.”
"BPR is a wonderful resource. Western North Carolina is a better place to live because of your efforts to bring us local, national and global news; and right now, that is more true than ever."
Share what you value about Blue Ridge Public Radio and why you support BPR by calling our Testimonial Line at (828) 210-4822.
Ways to support BPR
- Become a BPR Sustaining Member
- Donate your vehicle
- Double your donation with Employee Matching Gifts
- Join BPR’s Leadership Circle
- Make a Legacy Gift
- Stocks & IRA Charitable Rollovers
BPR Member Benefits
- The BPR Member Card, for gifts of $120 or more (or $10 per month). Receive numerous valuable discounts at restaurants and businesses in our region and across North Carolina.
- BPR Day Sponsorships, for gifts of $180 or more (or $15 per month). These on-air messages air on BPR three times on a reserved day for a personal celebration, or recognize a nonprofit of your choice to help promote their mission or event.