BPR Monthly Sustainers make convenient ongoing contributions that are automatically drafted each month. It's an easy and efficient way to support all the NPR and BPR programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we'll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you decide to let us know you'd like to stop or change it. A Monthly Sustaining Membership is budget friendly, easy, and it's made a world of difference to the financial health of the station, reducing our dependence on seasonal, traditional fund drives. Why not give it a try? Become a Sustaining Member right now.
Monthly Sustainer Benefits:
- BPR Monthly Sustainers receive special emails and updates about exclusive Sustainer events, advance notice of special events and the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to events, station news and special programming.
- Monthly Sustainers receive less mail from BPR, and no renewal notices, which means less administrative expenses for BPR; that means more of your donation goes directly to the programming you count on.
- As a Monthly Sustainer, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re making Blue Ridge Public Radio more sustainable. The greater our Monthly Sustaining Membership base, the less reliant we are on membership drives. Tell your friends!
- As a Monthly Sustainer, you’ll have uninterrupted membership status with Blue Ridge Public Radio. Your monthly contribution will continue until you choose to make a change.
- You’ll have the ease and budget-friendly convenience of automatic contributions with the flexibility of making changes any time.
- Each year you can request a BPR Member Card for discounts at restaurants and venues across Western North Carolina. Can I update my payment information?
Yes! You may update your payment information or switch from Credit Card payment to EFT (bank draft) online here, or contact our Membership Department at 828-210-4800 or email@example.com.
Monthly Sustainer FAQ’s:
How can I increase the monthly amount of my Monthly Sustaining Membership? You may increase your monthly donation online by entering the new amount and completing this form. Or you can call our Membership Department at 828-210-4800. Please note, for security reasons your current payment information is encrypted, so you may be asked to enter payment information again.
Who do I contact at BPR to make changes to my Sustaining Membership?
You can update your address or email, change your monthly contribution, switch to a direct withdrawal from your bank account, or change your credit card information by contacting our Membership Department at 828-210-4800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure the security of your information, please do not send credit card or bank account information via email.
Can I get a thank-you gift?
Absolutely! You are eligible to receive the BPR MemberCard and receive dining and activity discounts across Western North Carolina.
Please contact the membership department at 828-210-4800 to request your MemberCard.
How can I check my account to make sure my Monthly Sustaining Membership is up to date?
Email us at email@example.com or call 828-210-4800 and follow he prompts for the Membership Department. We’ll be happy to check the status of your Sustaining Membership?
When / how do I get a tax receipt?
Yes! Tax receipts are mailed / emailed to BPR Sustainers every January. If you did not receive a letter and would like a new one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-210-4800 and follow the prompts for the Membership Department.