BPR Sustaining Members make convenient ongoing contributions that are automatically and securely drafted each month from your bank account, credit card, or debit card.
Your membership is always current, and so is your support for Blue Ridge Public Radio.
“I love this station. It’s been a daily companion for over 20 years.”
Sustaining Member Robin Baskin
“Your work is deeply important. Thanks for the knowledge, laughs, tears and everything in between.”
Sustaining Member Nick Kroncke
Sustaining Member Benefits
- For gifts of $120 or more: Request your annual BPR MemberCard for discounts at restaurants and venues across our region and in North Carolina.
- For gifts of $180 or more: Receive a Day Sponsorship on air message for a personal celebration or to recognize a nonprofit of your choice to help promote their mission or event.
- Easy, uninterrupted membership status. Your monthly contribution continues until you choose to make a change.
- Receive less mail from BPR, and no renewal notices, which means less administrative expenses for BPR.
- Help keep BPR less reliant on Membership drives and more focused on programming and public service for your community.
Sustaining Member FAQs
How can I change the amount or payment method?
Fill out the Sustaining Member Increase/Decrease form, or call BPR's Membership Department at 828-210-4800. Note: for security reasons, your current payment information is encrypted, so you may be asked to enter payment information again. You can also use the form to update your address or email.
How do I request a BPR MemberCard, and what are its benefits?
To receive your BPR MemberCard with discounts on restaurants and businesses in WNC and across the state, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-210-4800.