Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at BPR
BPR commits clearly and definitively to diversity, equity and inclusivity that is reflected fully in staff and leadership, content development, and community engagement that serves all community members across Western North Carolina.
We invite our community to learn with us, to critique us, and to offer ideas and solutions to make BPR your public radio station, and the public radio station for ALL in Western North Carolina. Please reach out to us with your questions, comments, or concerns at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at (828) 253-6700.
Public Media for All
In Fall 2020 BPR signed a three-year commitment to support the mission of Public Media for All, a nationwide coalition of public broadcasting workers, led by people of color. Learn more.
Updates and Announcements
- A statement from BPR staff on racial justice
- Apply to BPR’s community forum
- BPR selected to be part of America Amplified
- BPR new weekend schedule, new shows
- Local programming expanded
- BPR releases results of on air news source diversity study