As you donate to organizations that made a difference in your life and community this year, help Blue Ridge Public Radio meet our year-end goal of $150,000 by December 31st.
In a year like 2020, our lives changed rapidly. Yet the one thing that remains steady is BPR. Our in-depth news, calming music, and thoughtful programming cuts through the distractions and the misinformation to give you a reliable source that keeps you connected to your community and the larger world. The coverage you count on counts on you.
- Become a Sustaining Member with ongoing monthly contributions.
- Already a Sustaining Member? Increase your monthly gift.
- Make an additional or one-time donation.
- Call 828-210-4810 to donate now.
- Mail your donation to 73 Broadway, Asheville, NC 28801.
- Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat .
- Giving Strategies for Tax Considerations
BPR will continue its mission and work toward its goals of expanding to meet the needs of every community in our 19-county listening area, and for you. Show your appreciation for the reliable services of BPR News and BPR Classic, and power another year of reporting and cultural connections before 2020 ends. Donate now, and from all of us at BPR, thank you and best wishes for the year ahead.
All gifts postmarked by December 31, 2020 will be eligible for a 2020 tax-deduction.
Blue Ridge Public Radio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID #58-1445328). Donations are tax-deductible.