Congratulations to the winners of BPR’s Summer Raffle, announced today on All Things Considered.
- A Private Dinner Party with Bouchon & Rendezvous at The Never Ending Flower Farm: Leah Broker of Asheville
- Ventures Birding Tours Trip: Susan Hassol of Asheville
- A $1,000 New Morning Gallery Shopping Trip: Lindsay Hearn of Asheville
- Chow Chow: An Asheville Culinary Event Series Tickets for Two: Deborah K Gibb of Asheville
- Limited Edition East Fork Pottery Pieces: Melissa-Madura Altmann of Asheville
- A Falconry Experience for Two from Curtis Wright Outfitters: Sara Sterling of Asheville
Winners were selected at random and are being notified by telephone and email after the announcement. View official rules here.
Special thanks again to the businesses from across our region who donated the prizes: Bouchon and Rendezvous, the Chow Chow Culinary Festival, Curtis Wright Outfitters, East Fork Pottery, New Morning Gallery, The Never Ending Flower Farm, and Ventures Birding Tours.
BPR is powered by community support. If you missed the chance to enter the raffle but would like to support the news, music, and cultural connections you love and value, donate to BPR today.